1. This website 110gaming.com is owned and operated by D C Thomson & Co Ltd., a company registered in Scotland no. SC005830, having its registered offices at Courier Buildings, Albert Square, Dundee DD1 9QJ.
2. D C Thomson is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK and we are registered on the Data Protection Public Register number Z5748964.
3. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it. If you have any questions about privacy, or wish to update your details or have them removed from our mailing list at any time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If you register with this website, we will use the information you provide us to allow you to log into and use the advanced features of our website.
5. When you sign up and/or during your use of this website we may ask you for details of:
for your name, age, gender and other personal details;
your email address and other contact details;
details of any D C Thomson & Company Ltd products and services which you own or use;
other information about you and your life (for example your hobbies) for your profile; and
(if you are under the age of 18), contact details of your mother, father or guardian. You must get your mother, father or guardian’s permission before giving us their details.
6. Unless you tell us otherwise, we may use your personal information to update you about new products/services from D C Thomson & Co Ltd’s group of companies. You may opt-out of this at any time by following the instructions in the marketing communication that you receive, or by contacting us at the address above. You may choose not to allow us to use your information like this in the first place by checking the appropriate box when first giving us your information.
7. If you give us your permission to do so, we may from time to time sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, including outside the European Economic Area.
8. If you place an order for goods or services on this website we will need certain information including your name, address, payment details and email address. This allows us to process and fulfil your order, including by passing it to our credit / debit card processing company, who may use it for processing your payment and for fraud prevention purposes. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
9. We may disclose your details to prospective or actual purchasers of part or the whole of our business or our company (or their professional advisors). We may also disclose your details to our professional advisors for other purposes connected with the operation of our business.
10. We will also keep a log of when you visit our website, and we will keep information about your account. We will use this to help the smooth and secure operation of the website and for marketing purposes. We will not share this data with third parties except if we have anonymised it first.
11. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
12. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
13. We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our website. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening however this may make it difficult or impossible for you to use this website. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
14. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the internet payment gateway service provider may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area.
15. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by sending us an email and are entitled to receive a copy of the information we hold in exchange for payment of the required fee. Please contact us at the above address for further details or to make a request.